Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Slight Mental-Breakdown

Hari ini aku bersyukur.
Aku bersyukur kerana aku masih hidup
Aku bersyukur kerana aku dapat meng-inhale oksigen, meng-exhale karbon dioksida
Aku bersyukur kerana aku dikelilingi orang yang aku sayang
Aku bersyukur kerana aku disediakan dengan pelbagai kemudahan dan nikmat
 
Aku bersyukur.
Terima kasih Allah.

And wow, I'm 18 already. I've been living in this world for 18 years already! Well, eighteen is not a small number I tell ya.
Ain't you think it's scary though? To have lived for 18 years? Well, to me it is. The fact that I've grown up is just so thrilling and I can't even imagine what have i done for the past eighteen years. When I was smaller, whether I was a good kid or such a pain in the neck, I couldn't even remember (not that I've experienced amnesia) It's just that I tend to do things without a stable state of mind (and i'm not retarded or something) Well everyone's like that though. When we were a kid we only think about ourselves and probaly know nothing about this world. Eat, cry, sleep, and excrete things. But during those moments our parents already started to teach us things, slowly. Little by little we grow, we started to learn more about the world. We did bad things, we apologized, we regrets, we made friends and other acts which filled our years of living.

I'm so thankful that I've been living with such ease. Well, I can never wish for anything else beside what I have now.

Terima kasih Umi dah Abah. sorry for all my wrong doings, and thank you for everything. Terima kasih.

And lately Gaza has been attacked, again. Many of the Palestinian died as a martyr, mostly babies, kids, pregnant women, and the elders. The spent their whole life sacrificing, fighting for the sake of their religion, and country. While I was wishing to have the new digital camera which is on sale, they've been suffering greatly from the attacks of the zionist. While i was thinking deeply what to do for my birthday, they've been thinking deeply whether they'll stay alive or not.

How can I be different from them? We're living in the same era! Era of technology and modernisation! All of us should have our own iPhone by now!

Phew. Mental-breakdown!

Actually, we're just the same, but different. They've been chosen to live like that, me too, Allah has decided to put me here living differently from them. I may not feel what they feel, not in a million years. To loss their beloved moms and dads, their houses. Or maybe themselves that been sacrificed. For now, the 18 years I've experienced can never be compared to their seconds of living protecting Islam. Respect!

They would've not care less about the latest Running Man episode, about the best gadget one can have or any other things that are so into our minds these days.

Me too, wanna be like them. I wanna live like them. Put all the worldly things aside, and focus on achieving Allah's blessings. I don't know whether my 18 years has been a great help in this or not. But i hope it does, really.

'Tegakkan Islam dalam dirimu, nescaya Islam akan tertegak di muka bumi!'




Living for 18 years. Hoping that I've always been under His blessings.
Let's achieve more, and learn more.
And, sacrifice,
Lillahita'ala.

Aqila, 20112012 ♥


Keep on praying for our brothers and sisters in Gaza. They need our prayers.

No comments: